6 medium Yukon potatoes
1 carrot, grated
2 green onions, thinly sliced
5 radishes, sliced
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cup Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. Peel and clean the potatoes. Cut into cubes about 1-inch wide.
2. Cook in boiling water for 8-10 minutes until potatoes are cooked but still firm.
3. Drain and rinse potatoes under cold water.
4. Add potatoes to a large bowl with carrots, radishes, green onions and parsley. Mix well.
5. Add Lemon Pepper Dressing and mix well.
6. Put in the fridge 1 hour before serving to allow flavours to develop.