2 small potatoes sliced
1 large onion sliced
1 zucchini sliced
1 bell pepper sliced
½ lb of green bean
2 Italian sausages sliced
1 tablespoon of Chipotle Caesar
1. Cut a double layer of heavy-duty aluminum foil 24 in.
2. Unfold the foil and place the vegetables and sausage in the middle on the foil.
3. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon melted butter or olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with /4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoonful of pepper.
5. Fold the foil over the vegetables and fold the sides to form a foil. Seal. (You can prepare the vegetable papillotes in advance. They will keep overnight in the refrigerator.)
6. Set the barbecue to medium-high power. Place the vegetable papillotes on the barbecue grill. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes.
7. When ready to serve, gently shake the foil to coat all the vegetables with the seasoning. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Chipotle Caesar or the dressing of your choice.