3 tablespoons of Swiss Dressing
1 pinch of salt
Freshly ground pepper
Flat leaf parsley or fresh cilantro
Directions1. Bring eggs and 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once the water is boiling, cover and remove from heat.
2. Let sit for 15 minutes.
3. Immerse eggs in very cold water for 8 to 10 minutes, then gently peel them.
4. Cut the peeled eggs in half. Take the egg yolks out and place them in a small bowl.
5. Add Original Swiss Dressing, salt and pepper to yolks. Mix well.
6. Garnish the egg whites with the yolk stuffing.
7. Sprinkle with chopped parsley or cilantro to taste.